Friday, January 18, 2008

It's finally over.

This morning I took my last midterm of my high school career. I made it out alive! I never thought that I would get to this point in my life. It always seemed so far away. Now all that's left is my senior project, 4 AP tests, and an english final that I'm pretty sure I'll do well on because the teacher thinks that I'm "deep." Let's hope that during my AP exams I don't do what last years seniors did during their math AP exam which was sleep. I feel so relieved. I thought I might care that I'd fail most of my midterms but it all turned out ok in the end. Got to love the curves. (I wonder how many chat people thought "That's what she said." after reading that.) Senior year has been good so far and it is kind of sad that it is half way over. I mean, I'm ready to graduate but still. I think that's all I have to say :D.

My plans for this weekend: Sleep and go to Staples to buy a 5 subject notebook because I'm only brining one note book to school for the rest of the year in this bag! I've been waiting so long for this time and now that it's here I don't really know what to do.


Well that's all! I just wanted to say that I was done with midterms :D

Bye!

No comments: