Monday, January 7, 2008

Everybody else is doing it

So, I figured that, since I had no idea what to blog about, because I've never had a blog before in my life, I'd write a little intro about me!

I am Katie, xx, MI, 8. I am also known as Ale xx and Saucy. Here are some facts about me:
  • I'm a pretty weird person. Right now I have bright red hair. I like to paint my fingernails strange colors. And I love brightly colored socks.
  • I am an uber physics nerd.
  • I like the word uber. I also say lol way too much. And I have the dorkiest screen name in the world.
  • I am from Flint, MI and I love Vernors, Halo Burger and Koegel's hot dogs, none of which they have in Massachusetts or most of the rest of the country.
  • I say "pop." I do not and will never say "soda." So ha!
  • I love the cold weather, thus I am extremely ANGRY that it's 60 degrees here today. I want snow!
  • I am still undecided in the presidential election. Weird, huh? (But it doesn't matter because I won't be able to vote anyway.)
  • My favorite book is One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. If you have not read it, you should.
  • I collect state quarters and foreign language dictionaries.
  • I really am sane and halfway intelligent, though I doubt sometimes that it shows.

Um, I think that's it. I cannot wait for CPW because every day I think I like you crazy people more and more, and we really need to meet. But for now the chat is a great excuse to not do homework, chores, and other things that bore me. Yay!